Universal Data Protection
Best-in-Class Backup and Reliable Recovery, Powered by Veeam
Gain peace of mind knowing your critical data is protected offsite and safe from ransomware and other disasters. eSilo makes it easy to securely encrypt, transfer, and store redundant backup copies in eSilo’s private data centers. Protection is automatic and doesn’t require any special hardware or IT knowledge to use.
The eSilo Backup Cloud, powered by Veeam can be used to protect all your important data, including:
Financial software (Sage, Quickbooks, Dynamics GP, etc.)
Industry software (Jonas, Medidata, Dentrix & more)
File Servers, shared folders and NAS devices
Microsoft SQL Databases
Microsoft Exchange mailboxes, calendar and contacts
Microsoft Office 365, documents and PDFs
Cloud-synced folders from Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
Pictures, videos, and multimedia
Features and Benefits
We Go Above and Beyond Other Backup Vendors
Easy to Use
Try the 3 step wizard or request personalized assistance for free.
Highly experienced support engineers are available remotely 24/7.
Data transfers use 256-bit AES encryption with unique keys.
Our data centers have over 10 years of continuous up-time.
Never miss a backup with intelligent schedules and automatic retries.
Prices for any budget—no licenses or equipment to purchase.
No hard limits on storage capacity or retention time for backup data.
Support for Windows and Linux allows you to protect it all.
Software and Storage
eSilo provided backup software
Weekly reports & custom alerts
Locally redundant offsite storage
Users and Installations
Multiple PCs, servers, & VMs
Unlimited online restores
Services & Support
Overnight recovery disk delivery
24/7 US-based remote support
Concierge setup assistance
- Windows PCs – Version 7 and later
- Windows Servers – 2008 R2 SP1 and later
- Linux – Kernel 2.6.32 or later; common distros such as CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL, Debian and more
- Hyper-V Virtual Machines (Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and later) – VMs running any OS, application, or file system
- VMware Virtual Machines (vSphere 5.5 and later) – VMs running any OS, application, or file system
- AWS EC2 cloud instances
- Azure cloud instances
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SQL Database
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Oracle Database
- SAP HANA and Oracle RMAN (with plugin)
- Backups utilize 256-bit AES encryption with unique customer encryption keys
- Data centers are 7,000 sq ft facilities
- Physical access controls require biometric and key card access controls, with mantraps
- Physical security includes 24/7 monitoring of CCTV and alarms
- Generators provide N+1 power redundancy