Referral Program Terms & Conditions
Last updated: January 31, 2021
†These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the eSilo Referral Program (“Program”) of Paradox Capital Ventures LLC, doing business as eSilo (“eSilo”).
The purpose of the Program is to bring on new eSilo clients through referrals. A Participant (“Participant”) is an individual who submits a referral on the eSilo Referral Program Form (“Referral Form”) located at https://www.esilo.com/referrals.
Decisions of eSilo are final, binding and non-appealable. These Terms are independent of any other relationship between Participant and eSilo. To the extent permitted by applicable law, eSilo reserves the right to change or cancel the Program at any time.
To be eligible for the Program a Participant must:
1. Provide all the details for a Qualified Referral in the Referral Form;
2. Be an individual over 18 years old and a resident of the United States.
3. Not have an already existing partnership or referral relationship with eSilo that is compensated;
4. Not be an employee of, or part of the decision-making process at, the company they refer;
5. Individuals may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
DEFINITION OF A QUALIFIED REFERRAL
A Qualified Referral must meet the following criteria:
6. The information submitted on the Referral Form must be accurate;
7. The referral cannot be an Active Lead or an Existing eSilo Client or Partner. An Active Lead is defined as either a company or individual contacted by eSilo within the preceding 90 calendar days. An Existing eSilo Client is defined as any company or organization that currently receives services from eSilo. An Existing eSilo Partner is defined as a company, organization, or individual who has a current partnership, referral, or independent contractor relationship with eSilo.
8. Participant must have a personal relationship with the referral. In other words, Participant may not acquire referrals through unsolicited e-mail to persons unknown to them, and may not submit referrals based on email lists or other similar harvested consumer lists;
9. The referral must be located within the United States.
10. Former eSilo Clients are not eligible to be a referral.
11. The referral cannot be working with a broker, channel or alliance partner.
12. The referral must have given the Participant express written consent to provide their details to eSilo, and to have eSilo contact them.
13. The referral cannot be for products or services provided by eSilo free of charge.
REWARDS FOR QUALIFIED REFERRALS
If a Qualified Referral retains eSilo services (an “eSilo Client”) within 90 days of the referral, and remains an eSilo Client for more than 30 days, a Cash Reward will be paid to the Participant. The Cash Reward amount is based on the nature and size of the eSilo Client’s purchase agreement, in accordance with the table below. Cash Rewards are processed at least 30 days after the eSilo Client’s first remittance.
REFERRAL CASH REWARD TABLE
|Agreement Term||Reward||Up to a Maximum|
|Recurring Purchase||One month of services billed||$50|
|One-time, no contract||5% of services billed||$50|
The Cash Reward will be issued through Paypal unless another payment arrangement is made. Participants must provide a valid Paypal email to receive payment.
eSilo reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate in the program. eSilo has complete discretion as to who it will do business with and on what terms including, without limitation, whether to accept a referral as a customer. eSilo is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed referrals.
PROGRAM CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, eSilo may at any time, without prior notice, terminate or modify the Program or these Terms, or both. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program; eligibility for or award of Cash Rewards, or both; or interpretation of these Terms will be resolved by eSilo in its sole discretion. eSilo reserves the right to void Cash Rewards earned if it suspects that such Cash Rewards were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates applicable law or these Terms or in a manner otherwise not intended by eSilo.
Cash Rewards under the Program are subject to applicable federal, state and/or local taxes. Upon eSilo’s determination that the Participant should receive Cash Rewards, eSilo may contact the Participant to request a completed IRS Form W-9. eSilo will report earnings under this Program to the extent required by applicable law.
By submitting the Referral Form, Participant consents to receive electronic communications from eSilo including advertising and marketing materials.
The laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, will govern the Program and its Terms. Any causes of action arising out of or connected with Participant’s use of the Program or its Terms will be resolved exclusively by arbitration.
In no event shall eSilo be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory asserted, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the Program; (ii) the use of or inability to use the site or any materials, or (iii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site or any materials.