eSilo is excited to announce a new Cybersecurity Health Check designed specifically to meet the needs of small and medium-sized business (SMBs) and the IT consultants and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that work with them.
These organizations often struggle to dedicate enough time, resources, and expertise to build a proactive cybersecurity program, and instead must be reactive in the moment, designing response strategies on the fly in reaction to real or suspected cyber events.
What Is It
eSilo’s Cybersecurity Health Check is a powerful assessment tool that helps organizations objectively evaluate their compliance, risk, and security weaknesses. Often, these groups are still early in their journey towards understanding their cybersecurity posture, and are looking for expert guidance on what security controls they need and how to go about implementing them.
With this in mind, this assessment was specifically designed for organizations with fewer than 20 employees and who typically do not yet have or need a dedicated IT manager, the entire process is very simple and easy to follow by a non-technical business leader.
Any business leader can identify a range of security weaknesses, including unsafe data handling practices by staff members, and systems, accounts or devices that are missing core cybersecurity protections by taking advantage of eSilo’s Cybersecurity Health Check. The Health Check Report is an easy to follow guide that takes the mystery out of what to do next because each finding is accompanied by a detailed expectation of industry standards and industry best practices.
According to eSilo CEO, Cathy Miron, when these assessments are completed, “companies are often surprised to discover their cyber hygiene score, and how that compares to where they thought they would be.” She goes on to say, “very often, small and midsize organizations over-state the importance of basic elements like antivirus and firewalls, and fail to implement the next level of controls needed to keep data confidential and secure.”
Miron continues, “When we take a leadership team through the results of our we assessment, and make suggestions for how to remediate common weaknesses, we actually see the light bulb go on.” That’s where, according to Miron, eSilo’s Cybersecurity Health Check assessment helps any SMB or MSP get started on their IT security journey.
Who is it for
- Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) seeking to gain insights into their cybersecurity weaknesses
- IT Managed Service Providers (MSPs) looking to enhance their service offerings with a cybersecurity assessment
Why It Is a Valuable Investment
- Comprehensive Evaluation: A thorough evaluation of any SMB’s security, risk management, and compliance weaknesses will provide a clear picture of exactly what’s missing and the potential risk associated with those gaps.
- Informed Decision Making: By understanding your IT and security weaknesses, your business can make informed investment decisions to improve overall IT and cybersecurity.
- Proactive Approach: This assessment allows your business to take proactive steps towards strengthening their cybersecurity, preventing potential threats and minimizing the risk of cyber-attacks.
- Cost-Effective Solution: eSilo’s Cybersecurity Health Check is a flat rate, affordable way for you to assess your security posture without the need for expensive consultants who bill by the hour. If you need help implementing any of the best practices recommended, we can connect you with trusted, vetted experts who can assist your team to do any hands-on work.
- Trust and Reputation: This investment in your cybersecurity demonstrates your commitment to safety and security. It shows you take your responsibilities seriously, and will enhance your reputation with clients, staff, and partners.
The Bottom Line
You can’t fix what you don’t know is broken. But once aware, you can start the repairs. The best way to prepare for an eventual cyberattack is with a Cybersecurity Health Check assessment. Reach out to our team today to learn more and get started, or schedule a call here: www.esilo.com/sales.