Skip to content
Gathering Windows Event Viewer Logs
To assist eSilo in troubleshooting, you may be asked to gather Windows Event Viewer Logs. This article describes the steps to follow.
- Open Start menu and start typing “Event Viewer“
- Open Event Viewer
- On left menu, double click “Windows Logs” to expand it
- Click “Application”
- On the far right panel under Actions, click “Filter Current Log”
- In the pop-up box, under the Event Sources dropdown, select all items that begin with “Veeam…”
- Click OK
- Back on the right-hand Action menu, select “Save Filtered Log As” to save the file.
- Contact your eSilo Support technician for instructions on where to upload the file, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?