Backups are not functioning properly. The client machine has anti-virus installed.
Add the following folders to the anti-virus exclusions list:
- installation folder, the default path is: C:\Program Files\Veeam\Endpoint Backup
- localDB folder: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile
- logs folder: C:\ProgramData\Veeam
- the folders containing your backup files, if any are stored locally on your machine in addition eSilo’s cloud copy.
If the issue persists after following the steps listed in this KB, open a support case as follows:
- Right-click the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows icon in the system tray and select Control Panel.
- Click the Support link at the top of the window.
- Click Technical Support to submit a support case to the Veeam Support Team directly from the product.