Backups are not functioning properly. The client machine has anti-virus software installed.
Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows functionality fails on a machine, where antivirus software is running. Also see this Veeam KB Article for additional information: https://veeam.com/kb2034
Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows operations are affected by virus protection tools.
Add the following folders to the antivirus exclusions list:
- Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Veeam
- Local DB folder: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile
- Logs folder: C:\ProgramData\Veeam
- The folders containing your backup files (if stored locally)
If the issue persists after following the steps listed in this KB, you can also open a support case directly with Veeam as follows:
- Right-click the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows icon in the system tray and select Control Panel.
- Click the Support link at the top of the window.
- Click Technical Support to submit a support case to the Veeam Support Team.